All ready for vacation!

Well, our home is chaos right now. Trying to pack for Montana in between nap schedule and a very mobile active baby can be a little difficult, especially when you are also battling morning sickness and extreme fatigue. I started packing our bags this afternoon while Raquelle was napping. Then, Thad called and wanted me to bake cookies. Of course, Raquelle woke up, so I put her on the floor to play. I checked on her, and she was happily chewing on the duffle bag. I went back to the cookies. I peeked out to check on her again, and she had packed herself into the bag! I guess she's ready to go see grandma! "Do we really have to wait til tomorrow to go?"



On a side note, I ment to blog earlier this week about all her new tricks. On Saturday, She finally sat up completely on her own, not just long enough for a picture. Sunday, from that sitting position, she pulled herself up to a stand without any help. Monday, she finished mastering the army crawl. She can now make it from one end of a room to the other in a matter of seconds. Of course, this means that her little hand has started getting slapped as she goes for outlets, the fan, the computer chords, etc. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Krista said…
Holy cow she's a physical one! I bet she keeps you super busy... I can't imagine if the girls had been doing all that this early... Lily hadn't even rolled over yet when she was Raquelle's age! lol
bethany said…
Well welcome to the crazy part of motherhood. The 'stop that,' 'don't touch that,' It will be fun. (But then again I never did it while in my first trimester with the next one...so good luck!!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Birth Story

2 month check up

Almost a decade!