Are you keeping cool?
It was over 100 degrees yesterday, didn't really cool down over night and is currently 102 degrees outside right now. We are living in an appartment still. Appartments are famous for keeping the hot air inside in the summer and the cold air inside in the winter. How then is it only 76 degrees in our place? That's right, it is 27 degrees cooler inside our appartment then it is outside. What I did was I put ice in a caserole dish with a little bit of water and put it in front of the fan on high. We have 2 fans, so I am putting them both to good use. I have some plastic containers in the freezer right now making block ice to use for tomorrow so I won't have to make as many ice cubes. In fact, the living room where the fans are is about 10 degrees cooler then the bedrooms where there are no home made air conditioners. Anyway, for those who read my blog and are suffering from the heat...you may want to try a home made AC unit for your place too.
Comments