Pastor Thad!

Riverside Baptist church in Albany voted tonight to hire Thad as a their new youth pastor. This is something we have been praying about for several months now, and we both really felt that this church is where God is sending us. It's sad to leave our old church family behind as we have many friends there, but we are very excited to get things started at our new church. Thad is now trying to get use to being called Pastor Thad, and I am helping him with all the little details that go into planning and starting a youth program.

Comments

Robyn said…
Did you know that the church we pastor is about a mile away? Welcome to Albany... I'll show you around!

Robyn
Beckys blog said…
I knew it was close by. Thad's made a comment about being right by you guys now.
Robyn said…
When will you guys move down here? Let me know if you need any help finding an apartment, or a house, or anything really! We'd love to show you around and help you get to know our lovely little town!
Beckys blog said…
We probably will commute until summer. Albany is a bit of a drive from Stayton where I'm having the baby.
Robyn said…
I had Titus in Stayton too... you can actually get there in about 35-40 minutes from the back roads, which could be quicker than driving through Commercial on some days! I can't wait to meet your little girl!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Girl!

This last weekend